Our Rich Fixing Body Cleanse compounds have been uniquely handcrafted to extract, remove and eliminate these acids, toxins and mucus in any given area of the body. It is necessary for the body to be cleansed “wholistically”. The compounds are 100% organic and scientifically proven to give the body a full intra cellular cleansing and cellular revitalization..
1. BURDOCK ROOT - Burdock is a plant that is found all over the world. Burdock root is sometimes used as food. The root, leaf, and seed are used to make medicine. Burdock root kill germs, reduce fever, and “purify” the blood. It is also taken to treat colds, cancer, anorexia, stomach and intestinal complaints, joint pain, gout, bladder infections, diabetes, complications of syphilis, and skin conditions including acne and psoriasis. Burdock is also taken for high blood pressure, “hardening of the arteries” (arteriosclerosis), and liver disease. Some people use burdock to increase sex drive, treat ovaries and cyst.
2. BLUE VERVAIN - The most important health benefits of blue vervain include its ability to stimulate the liver, soothe the nervous system, detoxify the body, reduce depression and stress, eliminate pain, lower inflammation, protect the immune system, and alleviate chest .
3. QUASSIA (Jamaica bitterwood) - Quassia is used for treating an eating disorder called anorexia, indigestion, constipation, and fever. It is also used to rid the intestines of various kinds of worms; as a tonic or purgative; and as a mouthwash. Some people apply quassia directly to the scalp for lice.
4. YELLOW DOCK- Yellow dock is used for pain and swelling (inflammation) of nasal passages and the respiratory tract, and as a laxative and tonic. It is also used to treat bacterial infections and sexually transmitted diseases & harmonal imbalance. Yellow dock is also sometimes used to treat intestinal infections, fungal infections, and for arthritis.
5. BLACK SEED (black seed oil) - Historically, black seed has been used for headache, toothache, nasal congestion, asthma, arthritis, and intestinal worms. It has also been used for "pink eye" (conjunctivitis), pockets of infection (abscesses), and parasites.
Today, black seed is most commonly used for asthma, diabetes, hypertension, weight loss, and many other conditions.
( Dandelion, Red clover )